AVALON ORGANICS® Intense Defense Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The AVALON ORGANICS® INTENSE DEFENSE SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and GALE Partners LLC (herein the “Agency”), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers, distributors, retailers, advertising agencies, production agencies, electronic media firms, and their immediate family members and those living in the same household are not eligible to win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 2:00:00 PM Eastern Time (ET) on Monday May 21st and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on Monday May 28, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). To enter, entrants must complete all requirements stated on the social media post.
Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including eligibility requirements. Limit of one entry per participant. Online entrants must be the authorized account holder of the email account from which the entry is made. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email account from which the entry is made will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an email account is the natural person in whose name the account has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may at its sole discretion disqualify anyone who violates the rules or undermines the integrity of the Sweepstakes by disabling cookies, using any form of automatic entering, or any other form of manipulation.
By entering into the Sweepstakes, each entrant grants permission for the use of the entry, and his/her name, to be posted on the World Wide Web in connection with this Sweepstakes, and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Sweepstakes, and otherwise, as stated in these Official Rules (as solely determined by Sponsor). Each entrant hereby assigns and transfers all right, title and interest in and to each entry to Sponsor. All entries shall become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prizes : Winner will receive:
One (1) Avalon Organics® Intense Defense Antioxodiant Oil
One (1) Avalon Organics® Intense Defense Facial Serum
One (1) Avalon Organics® Intense Defense Oil-Free Moisturizer
Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: The Winners will be selected in a random drawing automatically using a random number generator algorithm approximately two days following the conclusion of the contest period from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified via the email address they provide.
The prize winner will be notified on Wednesday May 30th, 2018
5. GENERAL RULES: Sponsor makes no warranties with respect to the prizes. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability. Any and all taxes are the winners’ sole responsibility. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall be permitted to use entrants’ entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies (available at http://www.avalonorganics.com) and applicable law. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTING ANY PRIZE, ENTRANTS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AGENCY, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY EACH WINNER AND ENTRANT FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THAT MAY ARISE IN ANY WAY FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY.
Sponsor shall not be responsible for any errors in these Official Rules. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, postage-due or damaged entries or Internet technical, hardware, software, telephone or transmission failures of any kind, which limit a person’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RELEASED PARTIES WILL DISQUALIFY SUCH ENTRANT AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Information is being provided to Sponsor, not Instagram.
6. DISPUTES: Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any class action. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, regardless of conflicts of laws principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Nassau County, New York, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND/OR AWARDS OF ANY ENTRANT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY'S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are void where prohibited.